Medical tourism can be risky if you do not know the professionals who will attend.
You have reason to be confident in our hands, we show them to you.
Between the two physicians we accumulate around 100 national and international publications and communications.
Our commitment to innovation, teaching and medical art is one of our inalienable priorities.
The surgeons of the Advanced Surgery Unit of Menorca regularly attend to conferences and training scientific forums.
- Degree in Medicine : University of Oviedo. Spain
- Ph. Degree in Surgery (cum laude) with a doctoral thesis on » Prostaglandins and mesenteric ischemia «
- Specialist in General Surgery and Digestive apparatus, University of Oviedo. Spain
- Senior Member of the Spanish Association of Surgeons
- Member of the Spanish Society of Senology
- Master in Underwater and Hyperbaric Medicine. Autonomous University of Barcelona
- Universitary Specialist in Aesthetic Medicine . Interventional Aspects, University of the Balearic Islands
- Universitary Specialist in Plastic Surgery. Interventional Aspects, University of the Balearic Islands
- Stay fellowship in Breast Unit at Guy’s Hospital, London
- National Diploma in Advanced Life Support Instructor SEMICYUC approved by the ERC
- Certificate of teaching, Department of Physiology. University of Barcelona
- Degree in Medicine. University of the Basque Country
- Specialist in General Surgery and Digestive apparatus. Bilbao. Spain
- Rotation in the Washington Cancer Institute with Dr. Paul Sugarbaker. U.S.A.
- Member of the Spanish Association of Surgeons
- Member of the European Association of Transluminal Surgery. EITS
- First Prize for Anatomical Drawing School of Medicine
- First Prize at the VI International Congress of Surgery for students
- Universitary Specialist in Underwater and Hyperbaric Medicine
- Teacher of the Spanish Red Cross